Role & Responsibilities
Work in a team to research and develop hands-on projects and lessons to teach children and teens about STEAM topics.
- Research & design new hands-on projects
- Create projects with lesson plans and learning goals in mind
- Instruct lessons and activities for kids
For Robotics, Coding & Electronics Specialty: Robotics and electronics projects, coding and game design, and more.
For Architecture, Design & Woodworking Specialty: Fashion design, 2D/3D design, architecture, pottery, clay modelling, and more.
Prior Experience/Skills in the following areas will be helpful:
- Experience working with Children and/or teens
- For Robotics, Coding & Electronics Specialty:
- Hands-on experience with power tools and equipment
- Hands-on experience designing (2D/3D) for digital fabrication such as 3D printing and laser cutting
- For Architecture, Design & Woodworking Specialty:
- Hands-on experience with hand and power tools, handcrafts, etc.
- Experience with 2D and 3D design software (Adobe Suite, SketchUp, Rhino, etc.)