The STEAM Project is looking for a responsible, energetic, and personable Unit Head for our summer camp.
The ideal candidate:
- has extensive experience supervising children in a camp/recreation/educational setting
- will be a leader and assist camp counselors in providing campers with a fun and safe camp experience
- will provide guidance and support for all camp counselors and maintain a positive relationship with staff, parents and campers.
Please provide a cover letter along with your resume when applying.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Previous experience in supervisory/leadership roles would be considered an asset
- Minimum 1 year of experience with children ages 6 to 14 in a camp or educational setting
- Experience supervising staff in a camp environment or related discipline preferred
- Candidates with an education in science, engineering, technology, art, and design will be given preference
- Currently certified with First Aid/ CPR Certifications
- A valid driver’s license is a must
- Vulnerable Sector Screening Records Check