Assistant Directors are responsible for overseeing operations at their location. They are in charge of ensuring that camp runs smoothly and assisting head staff with the planning of projects and campwide activities.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years of camp experience
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary education or beyond
- Education related to Engineering, Industrial or Graphic Design, Computer Programming, CAD, Art, Electronics, Game design
- Previous leadership experiences working with children
- Experience and passion for building/making, robotics, coding, and/or graphic design an asset
Interested applicants should include a cover letter and state within it why they would like to be an assistant director with The STEAM Project.