About this Course
The advanced level course following Arduino Playground II gives students the chance to further develop their interest and skills in electronics and programming, giving students time, opportunity, and guidance to help them pursue large projects with guided and independent components. Through this, students will gain further hands-on experience with working on and completing their own projects and creations. Students will build, program, and test, and modify a small number of large mechatronics projects, learning and applying the design process while they work.
How it Works
This ten-session course is broken up into a small number of projects, all of them spanning multiple weeks. Students will continue to explore programming, circuitry, and physics while pursuing these projects to completion.
This is the advanced level Arduino course designed for students who have completed both Arduino Playground I and Arduino Playground II. As such, students can expect to spend one to two hours working on projects outside of class for each lesson.
- Session Length: twice a week/ 5 weeks
- Technology Access: our virtual programs require a desktop computer/ laptop with access to an internet connection. All software and tools needed will be provided to students
Pickup & Delivery Options
- FREE CANADA-WIDE SHIPPING
- Option available to households
- PICK UP AT RICHMOND HILL MAKERSPACE
- Receive $10 OFF for pick up
- Address: 561 Edward Ave Unit 1 Richmond Hill, ON L4C 9W6
Nov 2 – Dec 3
|7:00 – 8:00 pm||7:00 – 8:00 pm|
By the end of Arduino Playground III, students will have had the chance to pursue longer form, more complex projects with a greater degree of independence and authority, giving students experience with working on mechatronics projects that they can call their own. Tools and skills that will be used include programming, circuits, electronics, and mathematics, and physics.
$299 plus tax (material cost included)