About this Course
Students will have the chance to learn about electronics and programming in a beginner-friendly environment, developing important fundamental knowledge and skills across both fields. Throughout the course, students will complete a series of maker projects designed around the Arduino microcontroller using components from our kit of parts. Projects include building and programming a sci-fi spaceship interface, digital thermometer, and DIY keyboard.
How it Works
This ten-session course is broken up into five two-session long projects, starting with introducing the basics of electronics and programming and building towards larger and more advanced projects as the session goes on. No experience is required.
This is the introductory Arduino Playground course, once students complete Arduino Playground I they may enroll in Arduino Playground II, featuring faster-paced and larger projects making use of the more involved components in the kit of parts.
- Session Length: twice a week/ 5 weeks
- Technology Access: our virtual programs require a desktop computer/ laptop with access to an internet connection. All software and tools needed will be provided to students
Pickup & Delivery Options
- FREE CANADA-WIDE SHIPPING
- Option available to households
- PICK UP AT RICHMOND HILL MAKERSPACE
- Receive $10 OFF for pick up
- Address: 561 Edward Ave Unit 1 Richmond Hill, ON L4C 9W6
Sep 29 – Oct 31
|7:00 – 8:00 pm||7:00 – 8:00 pm|
Arduino Playground I teaches the fundamentals of electronics and programming, serving as an introduction to the two fields. Tools and skills that will be used include programming, circuits, electronics, and mathematics.
$299 plus tax (+ $99 material fee)